ARRIVE & DRIVE
Take on our fun and challenging Race Track, where drivers compete for Best Lap Time. Arrive & Drive racing is always subject to availability, so we highly recommend making reservations in advance by Contacting Us via phone or in person to reserve your on-track session. Creating a Driver Profile in advance is also recommended. Helmets and head socks are provided. Please review our Driver Requirements for details.
All prices include the use of helmets and head socks. Become a member and save on Arrive & Drive Sessions!
|# OF RACES||MEMBER||NON MEMBER|
|1 – 2||$16 / race||$18 / race|
|3 – 4||$14 / race||$16 / race|
|5 +||$12 / race||$14 / race|
Age verification required upon request.
|# OF RACES||MEMBER||NON MEMBER|
|1 – 2||$15 / race||$16 / race|
|3 – 4||$13 / race||$14 / race|
|5 +||$11 / race||$12 / race|
Limited youth races after 6pm
- All drivers must participate in a driver briefing session discussing track rules and safety.
- Drivers must wear helmets, closed-toe shoes and appropriate attire (no flip-flops, scarves, unsecured hair, etc.).
- All drivers must sign a waiver.
- All drivers under 18 must submit a parental consent form (get it here).
- All drivers must be able to comfortably enter, exit and safely operate the kart under their own power.
- Drivers must be a minimum of 8 years of age and 54” tall.
Get the best pricing possible for Arrive & Drive Sessions by becoming a member! See below for all of the benefits and cost savings enjoyed by our Members.
- 1 Free Race at Sign Up
- 1 Free Race During the Month of Your Birthday
- Discounted Pricing on Arrive & Drive Sessions
Interested in competing for Driver or Team Championships? JD Racing Indoor Karting has the solution for you! Racing leagues differ from Arrive & Drive by presenting a competitive racing environment, not just best lap times. This type of racing is available for both new or experienced recreational drivers as well as seasoned drivers with an extensive racing background.
Currently, we are not running any JDRIK sanctioned Leagues. Please visit our facility or contact us to inquire about establishing a private League.
- Adult Leagues
- Youth Leagues
- Team Leagues
For those interested in enhancing their on-track performance and reducing their lap times, JD Racing Indoor Karting offers individual one-on-one and group driver coaching sessions. Our in-house Track Pro has extensive international, open-wheel racing experience and he will help you increase your speed.
Coaching services provided at $35 per hour.
Increase and enhance your on-track performance and achieve a deeper understanding of motorsports with our Racing School. Our in-house class training will educate you on the science of racing as well as offer multiple on and off-track activities. These activities consist of pit crew challenges, blind-fold challenges, functionality of our karts, racing tips, and so much more! Our highly experienced Track Pro will help guide you through a remarkable learning experience about racing and will create a greater appreciation for speed. We offer single or multi-day racing schools that typically take place Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Visit our facility or contact us to get further information about our Racing School.
- Single to Multi-day Formats [Weekdays, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm]
- On-Track Activities: Functionality of Karts, Blind-fold Challenges, Car Control
- Off -Track Activities: Pit Crew Challenges, Physical & Mental Development
- Instruction provided by our Track Pros
- Classroom training: Science of Racing
- Create a greater appreciation of racing
- Increase and enhance on-track performance
See how you compare to the competition.